WIN 1 of 50 family passes to the Royal Adelaide Show
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Chemist King Australia of 56-58 Jephson Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (“Promoter”).
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of South Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- This Promotion commences 12.00am on Thursday 2nd August 2018, and closes 11:59pm Thursday 16th August 2018.
- The prize consists of fifty-five family passes to the Royal Adelaide Show, each pass valued at $58.
- To enter, entrants must spend $30 in store and must provide their name and phone number on the raffle tickets provided at the register. Purchase excludes prescriptions.
- The Promoter will conduct winner selection on Friday 17th August 2018 at 10am (AEDST) at each Chemist King store in South Australia with five winners being selected at each store. The Promoter will select fifty-five prize winners by random draw.
- The winners will be notified by phone by COB Friday 17th August 2018. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If selected winner cannot be contacted by phone by COB Monday 20th August 2018, the prize will be redrawn and a new winner selected.
- The prize must be collected in store by Friday 31st August 2018. Winners must show identification to collect prize.
- The winners’ details will be used by Chemist King Australia for the purpose of distributing the prize and to promote via the website, or social media. If any of the information requested is not provided, the entry may be ineligible.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion
- If, in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the competition, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the competition, the judge reserves the right to terminate the competition and conduct a random drawing to award prizes using all entries received as of the date of termination, subject to state legislation.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoters ABN: 17 134 090 476.